Kimchi Fried Rice Recipe08 Jun 2020
Dinner parties are back as suburbs and cities come back to life. Wow your guests with this cold weather showstopper.
- 1 TBSP sesame oil
- 1 cup kimchi (chopped)
- 100G scotch fillet (finely sliced)
- 1.5-2 cups medium or short grain rice (cooked and refrigerated overnight)
- 5 TBSP oyster sauce
- 1 TBSP oil
- 2-3 eggs
- 1 stalk spring onion
- Toasted sesame seeds
- Nori sheets
- Add 1 TBSP sesame oil to heated wok. Add kimchi and cook for 5 mins or until softened
- Push cooked kimchi to one side of wok. Add meat and stir fry for 2 mins. Season to taste.
- Add rice and oyster sauce. Mix through on high heat.
- In a separate small frypan, heat oil, then crack in two eggs. Cook until yolks are just runny.
- Cut nori into thin strips with scissors into the rice in wok.
- Add sesame seeds and diagonally sliced spring onion. Mix through.
- Serve kimchi fried rice with Sunnyside up eggs on top.