May's lunchbox recipe from Sarah Moore Wellness is a quick and easy quesadilla with some yummy snacks on the side!
- Capsicum sticks
- Celery sticks
- Cherry tomatoes
- Kiwi fruit
- Tamar Valley Yoghurt pouch (these have no added sugar)
- Plain popcorn + chopped dried apricots
- 1 Goodness Superfoods Barley+ wholegrain wrap
- 1 tbspn salsa
- 2 tbspns grated cheese
- 2 tbspns kidney beans, drained
- 6 baby spinach leaves (optional)
Spread the salsa over one half of the wrap. Top with the cheese and beans and fold in half. Toast in a sandwich press until cheese has melted and wrap is toasted. For lunchboxes, allow to cool then cut into four triangles and refrigerate until needed. Can be made the night before.
The Barley+ wraps are higher in wholegrains, fibre and protein than most other wraps. They promote gut health and will fill them up for longer too! They're also quite low in sodium for a wrap.