Roast Peach with Vanilla Greek Yoghurt
- ½ cup Greek yoghurt
- ¼ teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 ripe peaches, halved and stone removed
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- 2 tablespoons pistachios, shelled and roughly chopped
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Stir the vanilla into the yoghurt and mix well to combine. Refrigerate until needed.
- Arrange the peach halves cut side up on a lined baking tray and sprinkle with the cinnamon.
- Roast for 30 minutes or until softened and starting to caramelize (but still hold their shape).
- Allow to cool slightly, the arrange two halves on a plate. Fill each stone hole with a generous dollop of Greek yoghurt, a teaspoon of pistachio crumbs and a drizzle of honey.