Bringing Your Own Bags01 Jul 2018
We have to remember to bring our own plastic bags now, and whatsyourbagplan.wa.gov.au has some suggestions on how to make sure you bring your bags with you when you shop from now on:
- Put your reusable bags back in your car or by the door as soon as you put away your shopping.
- Write bags on top of your shopping list.
- Put a reminder note on the door you go out when you head to the shops.
- Put a note on your steering wheel, to remind you to grab your bags as you leave the car.
- Prepare for that unexpected shop—carry one or two foldable bags in your handbag, backpack, in your pram or bike basket.
What are your suggestions for remembering your bags? Share them with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, and you might get featured on our website!
For more information on the bag ban, go to www.whatsyourbagplan.wa.gov.au